One of the most valuable assets of the company is our dedicated professionals and the well-trained staff, all with talent to do things smoothly where most finds it difficult.
PT. SITC Indonesia prepares and grooms its human resources to become a capable staff , which in turn means taking part in developing a productive human resources for the benefit of all.
We also have a clear scheme of career development of the company’s human resources as an appreciation for every good performance shown by each of its employees.
In addition, PT. SITC Indonesia seeks these corporate positions:
1. Requirements for Sales
- Have working experience in shipping company or logistics company as sales person, minimum 3 years
- Having experiance to manage a sales team, minimum as supervisor or sales coordinator
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Proactive, high motivated, full of initiative and highly integrity
- Result oriented and able to work underpresure in target dateline and target volume
- Able to work in teamwork, and having good interpersonal skill
- Graduated from S1, or D3/D4, any major is acceptable
- Candidate around 27-35 years old
- English proficiency both verbal and written.
- Computer literacy
2. Requirements for Customer Service Staff
- Male , age max 30
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Degree, Fresh graduated from Marine Academy
- Good skill in English both oral and written (Mandarin is welcome)
- Tough and can work under presser
- Computer literate particularly for MS Office
- Creative, fast learner & highly motivated with excellent service attitude
- Placement at Surabaya
- Compile Shipping Instruction
- Contact With Vessel Partner
- Stacking Container ( Belong Partner And Own Shipper)
- Contact Customer
3. Requirements for Commercial Staff
- Male, max 30 years old on December 31, 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree / graduated from a leading university with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Have a tax brevet certificate
- Good skills in English both oral and written (Mandarin is welcomed)
- Like to learn and know about the shipping / business industry
- Tough and can work under a pressure
- Mastering computers especially for MS Office
- Energetic, distinctive, open-minded, integrated, loyal, has good interpersonal skills and likes to work in an atmosphere of a learning environment.
- Placement in the Jakarta office
For those who are interesting and meet the above qualifications, please send your comprehensive resume (if not in the full set including clear color photos will be ignored) by showing an empty position.
Please send your resume to :
By E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Brahmanti Laily, Ms (Lely)
Or send via post to:
Menara Bidakara 1, Level 2
Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 71-73, Jakarta 12870, Indonesia
Please state the job code in the subject of your application letter